The Most APPealing Smartphones on the Market.
Revol has a full line-up of the smartphones that do it all. Games, maps, weather, news, email and more are all just an app away. And with Revol’s Straight-up Pricing – the price you see is the price you pay. Whether you are a new customer or one of the Revol faithful, you pay the same great low price.
MOTOROLA CITRUS™ - Android™ powered smartphone
Motorola Citrus Security Enhancement Update
owner’s manual – english (PDF)
all new phones come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty
- weight: 3.88 oz
- dimensions: 4.09” x 2.23” x 0.59”
- display: 3” QVGA TFT 240 x 320 pixels
- talk time: up to 6.3 hours
- standby time: up to 12.5 days
- hearing aid compatibility rating: M3/T3
Times will vary based on user settings, feature use and network configuration.
Revol.com phone prices are only valid for online purchases with new activation.
Step right up to the MOTOROLA CITRUS™ to experience true Smartphone potential. This Android powered Smartphone allows you to text, browse the internet, download apps & more all while listening to music in the background. The CITRUS includes Swype™ technology on its virtual QWERTY keyboard, so texting is a breeze.
What makes the CITRUS unique is the BACKTRACK™ - a rear navigation touchpad. This allows for obstruction free viewing and provides full selection and scrolling capabilities without touching the screen.
Emails are easily visible from the 3” touchscreen display. Stay social with quick & easy access to Facebook, Twitter and more. Snap a picture or shoot a video without hesitation from the 3.0 megapixel camera. The CITRUS also includes standard smartphone features like Wi-Fi and Bluetooth capabilities. Many hands-free options are included, such as text to speech, Google Voice Search, and one-touch speaker phone.
If you were thinking of making the switch to an Android phone, the MOTOROLA CITRUS is perfect for you!
- Android™ powered smartphone
- stylish and functional design with virtual QWERTY keyboard
- large 3.0" touchscreen with touch vibration for tactile feedback
- obstruction free BACKTRACK™ rear navigation touchpad
- Google Maps™ Navigation
- access to the Google Play™ app store – browse and download thousands of free and paid apps from around the world
- full HTML web browser
- housing made of 25% post consumer recycled plastic
- connect to social networks – send quick updates to Twitter®, Facebook®, and MySpace™
- mobile instant messaging – Google Talk™
- mobile email, mobile web mail, and corporate mail
- 3.0 megapixel autofocus camera and camcorder
- text, picture and video messaging with Swype™ technology
- Wi-Fi® & Bluetooth® enabled
- music player for mp3, wma, unprotected aac, and unprotected aac+
- multitask while playing music in the background
- Android Apps: Browser, Calculator, Calendar, Camera, Clock, Contacts, Email, Gallery, Gmail™, Maps, Market, Messaging, Music, Phone, Settings, Talk, Voice Dialer, Voice Search, YouTube™ and ThinkFree Office
- Widgets and Google™ Applications: Google Maps™, Google Talk™, Gmail™, & Google Search
- one-touch speakerphone
- speaker-independent voice commands
- text to speech & Google Voice Search™
The trademarks and service marks used on this page are the property of the respective owners. Google, Google Maps, Google Search, Gmail, YouTube, Android, and Google Play are trademarks of Google, Inc. Use of these trademarks are subject to Google Permissions.