The Most APPealing Smartphones on the Market.
Revol has a full line-up of the smartphones that do it all. Games, maps, weather, news, email and more are all just an app away. And with Revol’s Straight-up Pricing – the price you see is the price you pay. Whether you are a new customer or one of the Revol faithful, you pay the same great low price.
Kyocera Milano - Android™ powered smartphone
owner’s manual – english (PDF)
owner’s manual – spanish (PDF)
all new phones come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty
- weight: 5.60 oz
- dimensions: 4.10” x 2.40” x 0.70”
- display: 3.0” QVGA TFT 240 x 320 pixels
- talk time: up to 7.65 hours
- hearing aid compatibility rating: M4/T4
Times will vary based on user settings, feature use and network configuration.
Revol.com phone prices are only valid for online purchases with new activation.
The latest Android™ powered smartphone from Kyocera has arrived. This smartphone is powered by Android 2.3 with easy access to Google Play™. It has a 3.0" touchscreen display with slide-out QWERTY keyboard for twice the connectivity. It features a 3.2 MP camera & camcorder to capture all the good times. This phone also boasts an Eco Mode - a battery power management application.
Gently rounded corners, a soft-touch back, and hourglass curves gives the Milano an inviting look. Its ergonomic shape and compact size makes the Milano feel super comfortable in the hands.
With Swype, you can input text without lifting a finger…literally! Just slide your finger in one continuous motion across the virtual keyboard on the touchscreen — tracing a path through the letters you want to hit — and VOILA…Swype technology senses the word you’re after and inputs it for you. All without even having to open the phone. It’s kind of magical.
The Milano lets you stay in touch with the office through Exchange Active Sync for corporate email and personal email accounts like Yahoo!, Gmail, Hotmail, and others. You’ll never be out of the loop again.
If you were thinking of making the switch to an Android phone, the Kyocera Milano is perfect for you!
- Android™ 2.3 powered smartphone
- Large 3.0" touchcreen with slide-out QWERTY keyboard
- 3.2 MP camera with auto focus and video camcorder
- Touch vibration for tactile feedback
- Google™ Mobile services including Google Search™, Google Maps™, Google Talk™, Google Calendar™, Google Voice™, Google Latitude™, Gmail™, Google Play™ and YouTube™
- Swype™ – a faster and easier way to type
- Full HTML browser
- Integrate your address book with Gmail, Exchange, and Facebook
- Corporate (Exchange ActiveSync) and personal (POP3 & IMAP) email
- Media player and high-quality video streaming
- Eco mode – a pre-loaded battery power management app
- Accelerometer, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, digital compass
- Voice recognition – speaker independent
- Multiple language support (English/Spanish)
- GPS capable
- Wi-Fi® & Bluetooth® enabled
The trademarks and service marks used on this page are the property of the respective owners. Google, Google Maps, Google Search, Gmail, YouTube, Android, and Google Play are trademarks of Google, Inc. Use of these trademarks are subject to Google Permissions.