Premium text messaging offers a wide variety of text message related subscriptions, campaigns, programs and promotions. Now you can have unlimited access to those participating premium text messaging campaigns and subscriptions.
What is premium text messaging?
Premium text messaging offers a wide variety of text message related subscriptions, campaigns, programs and promotions. Sign up for premium text subscriptions and campaigns by sending text messages to short codes (numbers that are 4, 5, or 6 numbers long). You can find short code campaigns on popular websites for all your interactive needs. Popular short codes include:
- ChaCha (short code: 242242) – Just ask any question and you’ll receive an answer via text message
- Google search (short code: 466453) – access weather, sports, directions, stocks, restaurants and more
- JP Morgan Chase (short code: 242733) – easy and convenient way to access your account balances, activity, due dates
- 4INFO (short code 44636) – automatically sends information that you can receive on a schedule or when interesting events occur. For example, you can get weather reports every day at a certain time or get your favorite sports team's latest score as soon as the game's over.
- NetSpend Mobile (short code: 22622) – Get an instant alert with information about your NetSpend card including balance inquiry and transaction history
- And much more
How do I start using premium text messaging?
To start using premium text messaging you must first have the text messaging feature enabled on your calling plan. Then use your phone's text messaging interface and enter the short code into the Address/To field and then key in the keyword for the given campaign you would like to participate in.
How do I stop a premium text messaging program?
To stop receiving a premium text messaging campaign or subscription you must first use your phone's text messaging interface and enter the short code into the Address/To field and then key in one of the keywords below:
What if I need help with a particular short code?
By texting the word HELP to any participating short code, your phone will receive a reply with further instructions or a website to visit with further instructions.
NOTE: Some premium text messaging programs require a premium charge that is deducted from your Revol Bucks balance. Short code campaigns that require a charge will require your consent for purchase before content is delivered to your phone.